Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Family Emergency No posting till Next week.

With a sad heart right now I am not going to be posting anything till next Tuesday. Due to the fact my husband needs me to be with him right now. We got bad news about his mother and she only has a few days to live. I won't go into detail about it but just wanted to take a break for my mother in law. Family comes first right now. I will be back to posting when I can the following week. I hope you understand and I am sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

11 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry :( Family comes first. Warm hugs to you and yours at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry. I will say a prayer for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear this, prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear this news. No need to apologize, love-- absolutely, please take all the time you need to care for yourself and your loved ones, and to take some time off.
    Sending heartfelt warm-wishes, and many hugs over the e-distance.
    --Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stacey, sorry to hear that.
    By the way, I had chosen you as the book blogger of the month last year on France Book Tour, as our new reviewer, but for some reason, forgot to put your logo on the sidebar. so highlighting you again this month (https://francebooktours.com/2017/10/01/september-2017-books-of-the-month-giveaway-winners/), and NOW you are in the sidebar, for the whole month of October. Enjoy Emma at FBT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Family always comes first. My prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing your mother-in-law a speedy recovery. Prayers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Hugs*! Thoughts and prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete